"Just for fun!" is what Hannah always tells me...
"We need to dress-up to play with our ponies. Just for fun Mom!"
"We love to play in Audrey's crib. Just for fun Mom!" Why are you hiding under blankets? "Just for fun Mom!"
"Audrey has to wear a hat today. Just for fun!"
"Mom, film me doing a cooking show today. Just for fun!"
Paige's new phrase is "That be awesome!"
"I wear sunglasses. That be awesome!"
"I wear Paige's black monkey shirt. That be awesome!"
"I have binoculars. That be awesome!"
The sad thing is I catch myself using both lines with Nick all the time! "Nick, please take today off. That be awesome!" or "Lets go to the swap meet this weekend. Just for fun!" Wow, maybe time to engage in an adult conversation...



6 comments:
can I just say how much I LOVED the cooking show? It was awesome. Hannah can come make us a snack anytime.
And, it would be awesome if Nick took a day off work...Not to mention it' good to do stuff just for fun sometimes. See, you don't need more adult conversation, it all makes perfect sense. Either that or we both need more adult conversation...
What a bunch of coolio kids! Or should I say...that be awesome, fun kids?
And I love how Audrey is the only one NOT in her crib in the one picture, heehee :)
P.S. - that was the best cooking show ever!
Wow Miss Hannah and Paige! That looks like a delicious little snack! I loved the cooking show, and I think I will start using "that be awesome" myself! Love that!
Darling!!! Lilly loved watching the cooking show and is now begging me to let her have one. What a fun and wonderful mother you are.
I loved seeing little Hannah all grown up!! That was soo fun to watch. I might watch it again "just for fun"!
Post a Comment