Sunday, April 18, 2010

Reading Hannah

Hannah signed up for a little reading program sponsored by In-and-Out Burger at our library. She was completely jazzed and would constantly bring me books to read. Within about two weeks she had enough books read to win three certificates (the maximum amount.) After the librarian handed her her certificates she looked at me and said "Mom, I'm taking the family out to dinner!" Yes please...no messy kitchen to clean and free food...count me in!!

Friday we all headed to In-and-Out where Hannah ordered us some hamburgers- all by herself I might add- and the girls enjoyed a night on the town (okay, mostly the french fries.) Way to go Hannah!!!

5 comments:

Our Little Family said...

oh my gosh April...Hannah is so cute. Way to go Hannah and you seriously scored some points towards favorite kid

Sandy said...

I want to do that reading program and get some in-and-out! Way to go, Hannah! I bet by this time next year, she'll be reading the books to you!

Mom said...

I am so proud of you Hannah!! Wish Grandma was in Cali to go for fries with you.

Andrea S. said...

Hooray Hannah! What a great accomplishment-and even better is that you shared it with your family.

Bertag Puppies said...

Great Job Hannah- Is Grandma Tolman leaving comments on your blog- WAY to go Grandma!!!!!!
Aunt Amber