On Wednesday Nick passed his LEED Accreditation Test!!! I was so proud of him... even though I'm not sure what it means I do know he studied really hard for it. To celebrate he let me and the girls tag along with him to San Diego Thursday and Friday. While he worked and attended meetings the girls and I went to the zoo and to the park and got water from the fitness room at the hotel (one of Hannah's favorite things to do.) After his meetings on Friday we took the girls to walk around the San Diego LDS temple. SO PRETTY!!!
Saturday we went to La Jolla Cove with friends Natalie, Gavin and the Gallups. The girls loved playing on the beach and climbing on the rocks. It was the first time we had ever gone to this beach and it was so beautiful. What a perfect day!!
Hanging out with friends Bowen and Jax.
P.S. Congrats to my youngest brother Nik who just got engaged!!! We are so excited for you and Michelle... what a cute couple!!!!
5 comments:
Wow! Your family is growing so fast! How exciting for Nic and his engagement!
Yes...we will be driving to Ten Sleep this weekend...but next week we will be driving to Seatle and Portlans. Then in another couple of weeks we will taking another 13 hour drive to northern Idaho. I hope we survive. Your girls are SOOO cute.
CONGRATS to Nick- good job-
Good job Nick! Jake just put off taking the last one of the year. He's hoping to take the next one in January. Are you going to Steve's on Saturday?
Hey! What's your E-Mail Address??
I love the picture of the girls in front of the temple. That is so gorgeous!
We were in Wy this weekend. We always think of you when we pass Nick's house.
Post a Comment