Hannah turned 4!!! My, oh my, she is getting OLD!!! All day on her birthday she kept telling me "Mom, I'm still 3. When I open up my presents then I'll be 4." Sure enough, after she had opened her presents when Nick got home from work she turned to me and said, "Now I'm 4." Where she got that from I will never know.
For her birthday this year she got a big box of "Lucky Charms" (When I asked her what she wanted for her birthday dinner she told me cereal and she LOVES marshmallow cereal.) After ripping off the wrapping Hannah yelled, "YEA!!! Cereal for my dinner!!!"
And a camera of her very own. She has been taking pictures of everything and takes it everyplace with her. It took us a good 5 minutes to convince her to leave it in the car during church today. Poor Paige probably thinks she is being followed by the paparazzi because Hannah stocks her all day trying to get a picture.
Enjoying her special birthday dinner of cereal, watermelon, and orange slushes (all her requests.)
On Friday we had a few friends over to enjoy swimming at our complex's pool and birthday cake. Here are my two cutie-pies waiting for the party to begin.
My flip-flop cake masterpiece. I am not a cake decorator and was pretty excited how the cake turned out.
I didn't do a good job taking pictures during the party but did snap this one of Paige. She LOVED the cake and ice cream way more than anyone else!!!
Happy Birthday Hannah-Bug!!!
6 comments:
I am way impressed with those flip flop cakes. I could never do something like that. Looks like Hannah had a great birthday though!
Happy Birthday Hannah!
That cake is seriously so cute!! Very creative too.
Cute cake!
Happy Birthday, Hannah! April, your cake is so cute!!
Great cake, April! Happy late birthday, Hannah! Can you believe our girls are getting so old? It's killin' me.
Wow.. what a sweet cake! My parents never did anything like that for me, but then again I am the deprived child of the family.
Post a Comment