Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dancing Queen

Hannah had a dance recital this past Friday.  A lady in our church offered FREE lessons and was such a TERRIFIC teacher.   Unfortunately I didn't get any good pictures of Hannah during the recital but I got a few cute ones before hand.  Hannah did a pretty darn good job and we had such a wonderful time watching her and the other dancers perform.  Paige LOVED every moment and was shaking her money maker for the whole recital.  We really had such a fun night.  Thumbs up Hannah!!!  Thanks Natalie and Gavin for coming and supporting our Hannah-Bug!!
Of course after seeing how cute Hannah looked in her tu-tu I just had to make Paige one too.  Paige got a kick out of having a tu-tu just like her big sister and Hannah loved having Paige match her.  I know I'm the mom but I think they are pretty cute kids!!

4 comments:

Our Little Family said...

so cute! Love our little dancing queen's

Sandy said...

SUPER CUTE!! I'm very impressed with the tutus - me and tulle don't get along very well:)

Annie Hatch said...

From someone who is not the mom....they really are simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hey Zent Family---
Its Michelle... Nik's "friend"! So I just wanted to say that Hannah and Paige are so stinken' cute! You guys should be very proud parents! I am so excited to meet you guys!