Friday, June 5, 2009

Budding Photographer

Hannah LOVES to take pictures.  She takes them with my phone, with a camera Nick gave her which doesn't really work, and (her favorite) is with our camera.  Whenever I have the camera out she begs to take some pictures of her own.  At first you could never see what she was taking a picture of in the actual picture.  She is getting much better so I decided to post some of her latest and greatest shots.  Thanks goodness for digital cameras or I would be out a lot of film!!!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Sweet - now we just need to get her to scrapbook them:) And now we know what Nick REALLY does all day!

Elise said...

Nice work, Hannah! She and I share a photography philosophy... catch them when they aren't expecting it!

Nick said...

You've got some pretty cute kids, but I suppose you've got to make up for that ugly couch of yours. Why don't you get a slip cover or something for that.