Paige has 2 new tricks. She can now pull herself up to standing and she can army crawl like it is nobody's business. All in all, she is still as cute as a button and is starting to show a really fun personality.
Hannah, along with our friend Aaron, helped me gear up for Halloween by painting some egg cartons to turn into "scary spiders." Our little Hannah does not do well with anything scary. To her, if it has to do with Halloween, it is scary. Every-time she passes our spiders she says, "Ohhhh, scary spiders. Dangerous!"
Hannah continues to adore her dance class. Here she is doing a solo during class. She is starting to get so brave. The first few classes I had to walk her out to the warm-up circle but now she raises her had for a turn!

8 comments:
This is sooooooooooooo cute! She looks very tired! I love it!
I so wished we lived closer. Madi would love to go to Disneyland everyday.....so would I.
Ford and Paige would have so much fun together now that they can get around.
Enjoy!!!
Yay for Paige standing! And if you still want to do Disneyland again tomorrow I am up for it. Just let me know.
Paige is so cute! Are you going to get her some pink camo to go with the army crawl?:)
I hope you're scoping out all the tricks and cool secret places at Disneyland for when we come out in May! Hannah can be our personal tour guide:)
Josh is all into "danger" right now, too. He thinks if he uses that word, he can get out of things. For example, last week, it was, "the time out bench is too dangerous to me!". Public toilets, carrying anything bigger than a tonka truck and jelly fish are also dangerous. Go figure:)
How fun! Looks like you are enjoying all the perks that come with living in California! The girls are getting so big! Your pictures are so cute and so fun to look at! Have a great day.
LOVE Paige's outfit!! Go Wyoming!
One day we might have to come join you in Disneyland!
Do those girls ever stop smiling?
Hi April. I'm not sure if you know me, but I am Maggie Fechner (used to be Maggie Shepard) and I guess we are second cousins. Your dad is my mom's first cousin I think(her name was Sari Shaw). Anyway I used to be a friend of Nick's in high school. Back when I got your wedding invitation I showed my Mom and she said she thought you were her cousin's daughter. Am I right here? Anyway I was excited to see your blog. I don't have one but a lot of my friends do and I figured I would look you guys up. Anyway, it looks like you have a beautiful family and have a lot of fun in the sun. My husband Dan and I live in northern Idaho and have three daughters: Gracie, Emmy and Lily. Anyway, tell Nick hello. If you want to email back we're at dmfechner@gmail
Post a Comment