Sunday, October 26, 2008

Here comes the bride...

Hannah has started wearing one of her white nightgowns on her head, "just like when you get married," she will tell us.  She walks around pretty much thinking she owns the place and will make comments such as, "Mom, you need to move because I'm getting married and need to sit there." or "Mom, you need to go make popcorn because I'm getting married."  Who knew wearing a veil created such an attitude!
While I was taking Hannah's bridals, Paige was hamming it up...so I had to include one of her.  She is so dang cute!!

A big shout-out to Grandma Tolman and Aunt Emily for Hannah's halloween costume.  She is thrilled!!!  Our church had our Halloween Party this past weekend and it was fun to see her all dressed up.
Me and the girls by our trunk Nick decorated for the trunk-or-treat.  Thumbs-up Dad!!
Don't forget our cute fat ladybug.
We also made it to our second pumpkin patch this week.  Just a few more pumpkin photos for you die-hards (like me!)

5 comments:

CrAzYfUnFaMiLy said...

way cute! your girls are adorable!I thought you lived down that way,we are going to disneyland the week of thanksgiving...are you guys going to be around??

Sandy said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love the one of Hannah posing in her bride outfit (the second one) - a little SASSY:)

Becky said...

April, it's Becky, Adam's wife! Your girls are so darling. Hannah is all grown up from when we saw you last! Nick gave us your blog address; I hope you don't mind me popping in from time to time.

wyoming david's said...

I love Halloween! Hannah looks so cute and so does Paige. We are counting down the days till we get "Candy"!!

Jammin said...

Wow.. even my niece is getting married before me.. dangit