Hannah worked hard all week earning stickers (by being a good listener, being a kind sister, and having no fits) to earn a movie night this past Saturday. Thumbs-up Hannah!! You did it!! After helping mom make the pizza and dad the salad, Hannah (along with the rest of us--most of all Nick) enjoyed watching "Sleeping Beauty."
These pictures have nothing to do with our movie night but I wanted to stick them on:
This past Friday I got talked into going to Disneyland by Nick (long story) with just me and the girls. We had just an OK time (we missed you Grace and Evie!!!) but we did get to meet Cinderella so I guess in the end it was worth it. Hannah was beyond thrilled!!
Paige is standing and getting into everything. Hannah just follows her around in frustration saying: "Paige, you are getting into everything!! Paige you are making a mess!!" It is fun to see both Paige explore and Hannah learn how to deal.
3 comments:
If we were there we would go to Disneyland with you!!! I'm glad that Hannah can enjoy it so much. Someday Paige will too!
Ford gets into everything too!
Good job Hannah on making it to your movie night! I'm glad you got to go to Disneyland on your own and that Hannah was able to meet Cinderella. You will have to tell me all about it when I get back.
Yay Hannah! You had a busy week - movie night AND meeting Cinderella? Lucky girl!
Post a Comment