Friday, November 19, 2010

Our Phone

One thing I really struggle with, more so it seems around the holidays, is being far from any and all extended family. I am envious of the relationships my nieces and nephews are able to form with their cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents which my children miss out on. How blessed I am to live in an era where technology is so readily available which allows my little family to stay somewhat connected to our big family. House phones, cell phones, e-mail, blogs, or Skype all give us avenues to stay linked to what is going on back home. While I realize these are all far cries from being in the same room with our families, I am thankful for how accessible some form of communication is.

1 comment:

Jammin said...

I'm glad you have a phone... specially when Hannah goes and locks her self in her room! Love talking with you guys!