Looking back over my life thus far, one consistent factor I see is always being blessed with amazing friends. In college I had roommates who encouraged me in my studies, helped me mend broken hearts, and inspired me to strengthen my testimony. During my short teaching career, I was surrounded my amazing educators who pulled me through some tough days. Since getting married, Nick and I always seem to be able to form friendships with the best people you could dream of. Many of these families and individuals, even after moving apart, still keep in touch and they continue to bless my life. After moving to California, our friends also act much like a family. They go on adventures with us, spend holidays with us, attend our kid's baby blessings and birthdays, bail us out of babysitting emergencies, and provide me with unconditional love and support. Today I am thankful for dear friends.
2 comments:
You are such a great writer! I really enjoyed reading your "thankful" entries. You have a wonderful way with words. I saw your pictures of Arches and was excited. I just finished posting several posts on my blog about our recent trip to Arches. It was so much fun! I can't believe you've already had your christmas card done for several weeks too! You are amazing! We have a family in our neighborhood who put up all their christmas stuff, TREE INCLUDED last week. (i like Thanksgiving too much to skip it, so we wait until after thanksgiving for Christmas to come out) but they are on the ball like you! Hope you are all doing well!
Love you April, and I am thankful for you too
Post a Comment