I wish I could have been there. Next time(week?) for sure.
Aw...I am so jealous!! How fun! Were you able to get Nick to go too? If so, you'll have to give me some pointers for Gavin. haha.
So did you get your passes again? If so, it looks like I need to come out and visit again!
Haha! We're jealous!
Yeah for Disneyland! Thanks for letting us tag along and for showing me the ropes. We had such a great time going with you guys and are hoping for many more successful Disney trips to come over the next year.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I wish I could have been there. Next time(week?) for sure.
Aw...I am so jealous!! How fun! Were you able to get Nick to go too? If so, you'll have to give me some pointers for Gavin. haha.
So did you get your passes again? If so, it looks like I need to come out and visit again!
Haha! We're jealous!
Yeah for Disneyland! Thanks for letting us tag along and for showing me the ropes. We had such a great time going with you guys and are hoping for many more successful Disney trips to come over the next year.
Post a Comment