Nick had to work most of Saturday and long into the night for a proposal on Monday- so sad!! The girls and I decided to kidnap Daddy for dinner and make him take us to IHOP (a place I had never eaten at but always wanted to because I love breakfast for dinner.) There is no doubt Hannah is my daughter- she thought it was so fun to have french toast for dinner!! We had such a great time and both girls loved to spend some time with Dad.
Waiting for our food:
Yummy dinner-breakfast!
A cute picture from the park earlier Saturday:
Hannah also got her Easter grass planted this week. It is a tradition my mom did every year so I decided it was time to start it up with my little family. Hannah has been really good at remembering to spray down her bucket...I really hope something grows!!!
2 comments:
What a fun night! I think I might have to kidnap my husband as well.
nick, i need your email address and can't remember what you are using now. i need to see if there is a chance that you could get me and some students into the city creek project in April.
Post a Comment