Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Even though Hannah was scared to death of the leprechauns coming to our house (High-five to Nick for convincing her leprechauns take sassy-girls away with them) we still had a happy visit from them on St. Patrick's Day.  They turned some of our milk green which we had on our cereal (Hannah is now certain green milk is better than white milk.)  Plus they left a scavenger hunt to find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.  I guess leprechauns turned out to be pretty nice fellows/ladies after all!!

Hannah finding our green milk:
Yummy gold!!
Paige digging in:

3 comments:

4 Olsen's said...

That is so cute, what a fabulous idea, searching for the pot of gold. Love ya

Elise said...

You are such a good mom! I don't plan ahead enough. Cute idea!

sienna said...

I love that picture of Hannah finding the milk- I am pretty sure I heard her giggle when I looked at it. You are a fun Mama, April!