Saturday both Nick and I decided we needed a field-trip so we loaded up the family and headed to a wonderful museum in LA called The Getty. We had such a fantastic time looking at all types of art-- and both Hannah and Paige did so good!! I saw my first original Monet, which was amazing and Hannah was pretty good at pointing out any person in a painting or sculpture who was not wearing clothes (I guess each person finds their own way to appreciate art.)
Enjoying the grass in between exhibits:
Our picnic lunch with friends Natalie and Gavin:
This morning I went in to Hannah and Paige's room and I thought they looked so cute. Not every moment is this peaceful between them so I decided I had better capture it while I could:
4 comments:
How fun!! I have yet to see real art work..someday!!
You look so good..I hope you are feeling well. We have our fingers crossed for a boy!!
My, my, I spy a little somethin'-somethin' in that first picture, April dear:) What a cool field trip! One very nice benefit of living in CA is a little CULTURE (okay, there is also a whole lot of UNcultured people there, but you get the point!). I guess we could go look at the giant collection of guns in Cody, but somehow I think a Monet painting is a little more memorable:)
We wish you could have talked NIck into coming up this weekend, but we'll forgive him and hope to see you soon:)
The girls look so sweet in their little tent! I have yet to capture (or see) a moment like that with mine :)! So I'm guessing from the other comments that a congrats is due!?!?! Either that or I sound like a jerk! Maybe a post to clarify or "announce" will come soon.
Hi cute cousin!!! Your girls are darling and it's so fun to see your blog (you can thank Sandy!). Was it the J. Paul Getty's museum? That is about 2 blocks away from Kent's Grandma's house right off of the PCH!! (But she doesn't live there now....) Driven by there before but didn't have a chance to actually go. Hope you are doing well and having a fantastic year!!
Post a Comment