After watching Hannah preform the following trick a few times, Paige decided to give it a go. Now that she has figured it out, she will do it over and over and over. Hannah thinks it is great Paige can finally do something "big girl" like her.
First, she climbs up on the little table behind our couch:
Next, she pushes herself over the back of the couch:
She wiggles herself off the couch:
And, holding the couch, walks around to the back to climb back on the table:
Pretty impressive for a kid who won't take a step without holding onto something. The best part is how proud she is when she makes it over the couch. While it it pretty cute to watch, it has- to no one's surprise- cost her a few bruises. I'm sure this is not the last trick she will take from Hannah!
4 comments:
That is really funny - hope your couch survives all the climbing better than mine have!
Sweet little Paige! I love the play by play pictures. Please don't let her show off to James! I am not ready for that yet!!!!
I love it!! I'm sure Piper will be copying River's tricks too in no time at all!
Cute Gal!!
this is like way fun, sis!!! We're blog buddies
:D
Post a Comment