Happy 2009 friends and family!! Nick didn't have to work on New Year's Day so we took a family field-trip to Irvine Regional Park. The weather was perfect- in the 60's- everything was so green from our recent rain, and the leaves were beautiful colors!!! We had a great time riding bikes, running around crazy, feeding ducks, and having a picnic. The girls and I love our special days with Daddy!!
Other Zent updates: Paige has gotten really into sitting in any container she can find...
and eating with forks. If she happens to have anything reach her mouth she just giggles and thinks it is the funniest thing ever- so silly!! Maybe she can make fork-use more appealing to her sister Hannah, who lately has lost all interest in utilizing utensils.
Our friend Kim dropped off some dress-up clothes her daughter had outgrown. Hannah is in princess heaven!!! Thanks so much Kim!! Poor Paige even got pulled into the madness. I know hours of Hannah's life have just been booked with plastic shoes and sequence.
4 comments:
How lovely, Hannah! We're going through my girls' dress-up trunk this morning - it was CRAMMED full of stuff. Unfortunately anything good in there that my kids have outgrown was probably worn every day for a year, so it will be handed down to Mr. Trashcan...
Your Paige updates are cracking me up - what a cutie!
ENJOY your SoCal weather - its snowy, cold and yucky here!!!!
I am so impressed with Paige...Ford hates to uses forks or spoons...maybe someday!! We miss you guys and wish you were closer!!
I'm just now catching up on your last month of entries! How fun. Sue told us about your cruise...well just that you went on one while she and Becky babysat. That is great! Looks like it was lots of fun. I have to compliment St. Nick on the kitchen..pretty impressive. When Halen was 3 she got a cheap 20 dollar one from k-mart...its the most played with toy we have. I wish we would have spent more on a nicer one...but now that Jovi is already almost 3 its seems like we missed our chance. But Hannah's kitchen is definitely much cuter and fancier!
Hey, hey!!!! I found your blog through an amazing series of links. Woohoo! How the heck are you guys?! I see you have another little girl. Very cute family you've got there. We live in Boston now and have two boys. Hey, maybe we could hook our kids up later in life. Sounds good.
We have a blog too! Who doesn't these days, right? I mean, come on.
http://austinandcrystalainge.blogspot.com
TTFN
Post a Comment