While I take the girls swimming pretty often, it is a treat to have our dad at the pool with us. Hannah loves it when Nick is there- they are so crazy together!! Yesterday we had a fantastic afternoon swimming- can you believe it is still warm enough to be swimming outside in September? What kind of place have we moved too?
Hannah giving Paige a ride.

Hannah practicing her cheerleader stance.

Nick chasing down the girls.

Enjoying our BBQ by the pool. Swimming always turns our little family into Starvin'-Marvins!
3 comments:
I have to admit that I am jealous you guys are still swimming outside. We miss 7 peaks!!
It's paradise! Yes, you live in pure PARADISE!
I'll tell you where you live...in a place where it never snows, the sun is (usually) always shining and plants grow most of the year. Sniff, sniff...the question is, What the heck am I doing HERE??:)
Post a Comment