Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of Dance

Today was Hannah's first day of her dance class.  She was so cute!!!  I'll be honest-  not the most coordinated in her class, but she had so much fun.  When Nick got home from work he asked her "Hannah, what did you do at your dance class today?"  Hannah looked at him with a what-kind-of-question-is that-look and said, "I danced Dad."   I guess that about sums it up.

6 comments:

CrAzYfUnFaMiLy said...

you guys are such a cute family! we really miss you guys and your little girls are so big!!!
jessica hakes

sienna said...

she is the cutest ballerina ever!

Jenni and fam said...

Cute blog! I can't believe how big Paige is! Kids grow up so fast....so fast that it makes me sad. Jovi is already 2 1/2 and I want to freeze her at this age. Too bad you can't do that. I am so excited to keep up with you guys by checking out your blog!

Rebecca R. Farnsworth said...

So fun! Your girls are adorable! You'll have to come out to Utah sometime. You can stay with us...4 bedrooms and only 2 of us...sigh...someday we hope to fill it with kiddlins. Until then, I just get to live vicariously as a parent through reading everyone's fun blogs! Hee, hee, hee! It looks like you all are enjoying CA. Don't get too addicted to the sun...you might never want to leave...:)

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Too cute! I love the pose and all. So big!

Sandy said...

Oh, cute, cute, cute, cute!! I SO wish there was some sort of dance class for my girls to take here...they're only tolerant of soccer, the only kid-sport available. Maybe Hannah can show them some moves!