Sunday, September 21, 2008

Disneyland

It is official- we are residents of Southern California- at least that is what our season passes to Disneyland say.  On Wednesday, Hannah, Paige, and I (along with friends Grace and Evie) enjoyed a day of princesses, adventure, and walking... the first of many!!!

Hannah loves, loves, LOVES (did I mention loves?) dancing with the princesses.


Hannah with friends Grace and Evie riding the Toy Story ride.  This was one of the faves of the day.

Me and the girls enjoying the carousel. 



3 comments:

Al said...

April,

I just had to peek at your blog. I last saw you when you where about to have Hannah! Glad to see that we aren't the only ones who specialize in pink! We are up to 3 now!

Alexis

sienna said...

You lucky ducks! Does Hannah want to go there everyday? I'm pretty sure River would.

Sandy said...

So fun! I'm sure you'll get a lot of mileage out of those passes!