The house projects are starting to get to me...no lie. It always helps to take a moment and realize how far things have come. So, here is how things are starting to shape up...
Laundry Room (after spending some time in a laundry mat I have new appreciation for having a washer and dryer in my home):
Here is what the laundry room looked like on Saturday...for sure looking better...
Girls' Bedroom #2 (after Paige's fall Nick put together the bed the very next day!) I still am on the fence about the yellow paint color:
Kitchen/Entry Way:
A look at my outside cooking space and the new kitchen window:
Tomorrow the girls and I take off to Wyoming and when we get back Nick will have the kitchen and laundry room cabinets installed!!! Plus, some new appliances...very exciting!!!










2 comments:
Everything is looking great! I think there should be a rule that construction should be finished in double time when the wife is pregnant...
I think the house is looking awesome. I think once it's all done I should fly out for an in person reveal.
Post a Comment