Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Afternoon Bike Ride

Hannah's goal this summer (or should I say Nick's goal for her?) is to ride her bike without training wheels.  After a few failed attempts on my part, I told Nick it was up to him.  On Sunday we took the girls up the school's black top for some serious practice.  By the end, Hannah was starting to get the hang of it and have a little more confidence.  In fact, she even did one turn all by herself!!  I have complete faith  in her (and Nick) that they will reach their goal by the end of the summer.
Here is my attempt to get one picture of the girls together...where is Andrea when I need her?
We were lucky to get out alive...just as we were leaving this scooter gang showed up to claim their turf...

2 comments:

Grace said...

Is Hannah wearing gloves?

Skidmore Seven said...

Good thing you got out of there before the scooter gang caused a ruckus!

Looks like a fun night-and I think the picture of your girls all together is great-it's life how it really is!