Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Weekend Warriors

...six weekends to be exact. After 42 plus days of sleeping in our terrible extra bed, Nick and I were finally able to move back into our bedroom over Thanksgiving Weekend!!! I could not be happier with how the room turned out!

Here are a few before pictures:
And after:
Yea for an awesome husband!!!
Here is looking into our incredible closet area:
We still are looking for a chair we both like to put in the far corner on the left:
Ok, just one more:
There are still a few minor details to work on, but overall this project is done!!! I think we are both ready to hang up the caulking gun and paint brush for a day or two. I still wake up every morning and have to remind myself I am in my house. Love it!!!

7 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Beautiful!!! What a nice Oasis for you and Nick

The Postl's said...

Oh my goodness this is amazing! I love the way it turned out. I have a white bed and dark greyish walls too, but that Board and Battan is what I am loving so much I want it!! Love it when hard work pays off! Miss you April.

Skidmore Seven said...

Would it be totally weird if I moved into your bedroom? I LOVE IT! I am so happy you guys got the room finished. Three cheers for you and Nick. I think when we buy a house in 25 years we will fly you out and make you guys fix it up....deal? Awesome.

Gavin and Natalie said...

Beautiful! I absolutely LOVE it!! I am forever in awe of all you two accomplish!

wrightNOW said...

SO BEAUTIFUL! Love it. Do you guys ever sleep? HOw do you get so much done??? YOu are amazing.

Kimberly Larson said...

This is gorgeous!!! Wow, I love it!

Sandy said...

WOW! Gorgeous!! I'm so disappointed that you didn't keep the velvet curtains, though, haha! I might steal your paneling idea - we started painting our room dark brown, and I LOVE the color - but its too much. Your idea rocks!