Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Shoe War

Is there anyone else fighting a never loosing battle with shoes? That was us! There wasn't a really great place for the girls to put their shoes so, of course, they always ended up right were a person would naturally walk. Well, I found this little gem at IKEA a while ago and decided it was the answer to all our problems...
Nick did end up rebuilding the back (he decided it wasn't structurally sound), and I did a little repainting and hardware switching and it was ready for action...
The girls are getting really great at putting their shoes away and I think it adds a little something-something to our entry-way...

2 comments:

Skidmore Seven said...

It looks great! I love a good Ikea remake.

The Gallup Family said...

hey I am loving that paint color in this room what color is it??can you text me I got a new phone thnx

xoxo tammy :)