WOW! I am seriously impressed...there is no way I could take a picture of my closet right now and post it online. It would probably end up in some online catalog of "worst closets of all time". Seriously though, yours looks beautiful.
I absolutely LOVE it!! Nice work, you guys!! I showed this and your room so far to Gavin. He said...those two are amazing. So impressed! How fun!!
Haha...oh dang it! I am logged in as my mom. :) This is Natalie. :)
I am having clost envy here!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW! I am seriously impressed...there is no way I could take a picture of my closet right now and post it online. It would probably end up in some online catalog of "worst closets of all time". Seriously though, yours looks beautiful.
I absolutely LOVE it!! Nice work, you guys!! I showed this and your room so far to Gavin. He said...those two are amazing. So impressed! How fun!!
Haha...oh dang it! I am logged in as my mom. :)
This is Natalie. :)
I am having clost envy here!
Post a Comment