How I love having my Hannah-Bug home!!! Love it!!! Week Two of Spring Break brought the arrival of Grandma and Grandpa Tolman. We haven't seen them since August so it was awesome they took the week to come spend with us. Having family around is always great and it is something we don't get very often.
Quick Re-cap of Week Two:
*Sleeping in
*Fresh squeezed orange juice
*San Diego Zoo
*Mormon Battalion Visitor's Center
*USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
*Coronado
*Eating Out
*Shopping at Kohl's
*Story Time
*Sewing Easter skirts for all the girls
*Reading books
*Foghorn Leghorn Cartoons

4 comments:
Got to LOVE when family comes to visit! Especially mom and dad!
I'm so glad your parents got to finally come down. It looks like you guys had such a fun time!
Looks like you guys stayed busy. Thanks for make Grandpa and Grandma actually have a "vacation".
I am so glad you were able to have a fun time with your parents. Hooray for fun times with the grandparents.
Post a Comment