Paige and Hannah woke up on St. Patrick's Day to find their trap was sprung!!! Hannah (notice in the picture how far back she stood) made Paige (first making her put on some oven mitts for extra protection ) open the trap to see if we had really caught a leprechaun.

He proved to be too tricky for us...stealing our gold but leaving clues for the girls to follow to find a pot of gold of their own and Lucky Charms to enjoy for breakfast with our green milk.
After solving all the Leprechaun's riddles, Hannah told me "I think we are more tricky then the Leprechaun. He is not good at hiding his gold." She and Paige are already planning our trap for next year....seems to me I already have three crazy leprechauns of my own.
1 comment:
I could just eat those little leprechauns...they are SO cute!
Post a Comment