After a hard fought Friday night and Saturday, the girls' room is taking shape. The bunks are pretty much completed. We still need to get Hannah a mattress and build a ladder so she can move back in, but Paige has already started sleeping on her bottom bunk. Looking good!!!

I also put up the curtains yesterday and love how cheery they look.
Still on the list: finish the paneling and trim around the rest of the room, painting the paneling, find a light fixture, and build book cases on both sides of the bunks. In the mean time, I am loving progress!!!
3 comments:
SO CUTE! I am sure the girls will love it!!!
It looks great, I love it! The curtains are way cute too. Are your parents still coming into town? Jake and I were wondering if you wanted to do the temple next weekend? Call me and let me know.
UH-MAY-ZING!
Post a Comment