We finished the girl's playroom at the beginning of the month and I just haven't gotten around to posting any pictures. This was our first room to refinish the ceiling...which is looking very nice popcorn free. We still need to do the trim, someday put in a new door, and someday very distant put in new carpet.
Here are a few before pictures:


And after:
The light fixture I bought to put above our dinning room table. Nick was not a fan. It turned out to be perfect in this space. P.S. I LOVE the color!

Nick built this handy bookcase, very charming. I sewed the bean bag, always good to point out my few contributions to things:
I repainted the girl's kitchen, isn't it amazing how paint gives almost everything a new life?
When we moved in I found the yard stick in the garage. Stain it up, add some spray painted clothes pens, super cute wall hanging! The girls have been loving their magnetic board and I have been loving my magnet free fridge.
The shelf on the left we already had, so Nick built the right one to match. I am loving having all the toys up and organized!!!

Having the girls' space organized and completed has made such a difference in the rest of the house. One more project down and so many more left...such is the life!!! Our living room is coming along nicely so stay tuned!
7 comments:
I am oohing and ahhing! I wish I could be you.
So Cool!
Your house is looking beautiful! How exciting! :)
We want to come play! Brooklyn asks all the time when she can play with your girls again.
Hey, send me my email so I can schedule mine!
Oh Please, Oh Please can we come and Play? Your play room is darling!
April---You guys have the BEST ideas! I really like the yard stick, clothespin wall hanger idea!
Post a Comment