So Sweet~ We got your christmas card today. Your family is so beautiful!
We LOVE our Fisher-Price nativity...although Jordan thinks the animals like to be stuffed in random purses rather than looking at Baby Jesus...
It will be a Christmas miracle if I can find all the pieces again after this season. Spencer likes to carry them around with him everwhere! Seriously, a miracle!
Don't you love it! Mckenna always runs off with the baby Jesus and I find him in makeshift nativity scenes throughout the house.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So Sweet~
We got your christmas card today. Your family is so beautiful!
We LOVE our Fisher-Price nativity...although Jordan thinks the animals like to be stuffed in random purses rather than looking at Baby Jesus...
It will be a Christmas miracle if I can find all the pieces again after this season. Spencer likes to carry them around with him everwhere! Seriously, a miracle!
Don't you love it! Mckenna always runs off with the baby Jesus and I find him in makeshift nativity scenes throughout the house.
Post a Comment