Monday, October 18, 2010

Our Day

Dear Daddy,
We missed you all day today. Here is a quick recap of what went down on the home front...
We started our day off with a yummy bowl of Cream of Wheat.
Due to the rain, we got to ride in Penelope to school.
After dropping off Hannah, Paige and Audrey were great helpers at the grocery store.
Paige got in some quality play and "school paper" time during Audrey's morning nap.
The library, as always, was enjoyed by everyone.
Nothing caps off a busy day like dinner at Chick-fil-a.
Come home quick!!

Love-Your Girls

P.S. Your girl Paige got banned to the napping room. Mom ran out of steam at bed time...

5 comments:

Jammin said...

Page can come to my house.

Nick said...

I miss you guys too. I have the best family in the world.

Skidmore Seven said...

Why is it that the hard days always seem to come when daddy's out of town. hopefully he gets to come home soon. if Paige keeps getting sent tot he napping room we can trade kids-I'll take Paige you can take Karston....

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

Yoiu girls had a busy day! WE miss you guys! And you are a super mom!!! Dont you just looooove Fresh and Easy! I love it because it is always so calm and quiet!

Sandy said...

Fun day!!