Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Preview

Yesterday Hannah's school held their Fall Festival so Tinkerbell and Violet both got to make their Halloween debut a little early. The girls were so excited to wear their costumes and, I must say, they both looked amazing!!! The festival turned out to be a wonderful time. The favorite game of the day was the Lollipop Tree and Hannah even won the Cake Walk- go lucky square #4!!!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

LOVE the costumes, ladies!!

Skidmore Seven said...

Their costumes look fantastic! You did such a great job putting them together, I am totally impressed. Glad you had a fun time at the carnival. I should have brought the boys out...oh well, maybe next year. Tell Hannah awesome job on winning the cake walk.

sienna said...

Great costumes!! They both look adorable! I can still remember the time when I was in 3rd grade and won a cake during the cake walk at our school Halloween party...one of the highlights of my life! :) Way to go Hannah...I hope you treasure this memory always. ;)

Jammin said...

Those are freakin sweet!

Annie Hatch said...

Cute cute costumes!!!