Last Saturday Nick's little sister Tess got married in the Logan, Utah Temple. We were so excited to be able to make it to this wonderful event!!! Is there anything better then seeing two great people get sealed for all time and eternity?!?!?! The girls were complete rock stars in the car and loved the few moments we got to spend with family. A weekend very much worth the drive.





5 comments:
What DARLING pictures...and darling family. I am sad that we were so close...but we missed you. Sounds like a quick trip! You guys must be great car travelers. Hey we are going to be in the LA area this week...are you near there? Brandon's brother is getting married.
Great pictures!! I haven't even seen ours yet...they're still at school on Jake's camera there! Love the one of the three girls posing - so cute! It was great to see you guys for a few hours!!
Your girls are so adorable! And yes, they are rock stars to be able to handle a drive like that!
I haven't been to Logan in forever. I love the Logan temple- beautiful. Glad you guys could make the trip. Next time you should probably plan a potty stop near Orem though. ;)
The dresses turned out so cute. I love Audrey's. Even Nick's tie isn't bad. I'm glad you guys got to make it up there.
Hooray for short road trips...or not. I'm so glad you were able to go for the wedding, even if it was a super short trip and you missed out on an awesome beach day.
The girls really are adorable in the dresses Nick's mom made. I really do think your little family picture is a keeper-perfect for hanging on a wall in your new house!
Post a Comment