The rules, the rules, the rules of the classroom. I still have it stuck in my head after all these hours. At least it was good background music for the death jog this morning.
We seriously watched this for 10 minutes this morning, and I'm sure Karston would have kept watching if we didn't have to rush out the door to school.
And you thought Hannah wasn't learning much at school....
5 comments:
Thanks for the reminder Hannah! She has some serious dance potential :)
That made smile...
The rules, the rules, the rules of the classroom. I still have it stuck in my head after all these hours. At least it was good background music for the death jog this morning.
We seriously watched this for 10 minutes this morning, and I'm sure Karston would have kept watching if we didn't have to rush out the door to school.
And you thought Hannah wasn't learning much at school....
WOW... I sure am glad I'm not in kindergarten... I don't know if I could handle all them rules. Glad to see things are going good.
That was awesome! Jake, Jordan and I just watched it together (Jake's second time) and are having a good chuckle! Yay Hannah!
Post a Comment