Monday, May 17, 2010

My Wish

Every so often I start feeling a bit entitled to having at least one little wish granted by some mystical force focused on only me! I have been feeling that a lot lately about one particular sign...
My wish being "make an offer" (as seen in the upper right hand corner of the above sign) really means "make whatever offer you want and you will get the following house"...
Don't we all deserve selfish thoughts once in a while?

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I think Jake would probably sell the children for a house like that. He LOVES that style...so did you put in an offer?

There are motivational speakers out there who tell you to put your wishes "out to the universe" - so stick that photo on your fridge with a sign that says, "THIS WILL BE MINE...SOON" or something, haha!

Skidmore Seven said...

I wish you could have that house too...it looks amazing. I will keep my fingers crossed that the bank drops the value on the home so you can have it and still have money left over for that leather couch you've been eyeing. Of course you have to let us live in the backyard in our 1985 airstream trailer.

Gavin and Natalie said...

It's beautiful! Did you make an offer? It's not a selfish wish. You are most the most selfless person I know. (Besides my mom. haha.)

Love you!