Last week my sister, her family, and my mom all came to visit us... how wonderful!!! The girls were completely jazzed to have Grandma and cousins all here for a week-long party. We picked oranges, went to the Science Discovery Center, visited Santa Monica Pier, Hannah spent a day at Sea World with everyone, and (of course) hit up Disneyland. I felt so spoiled having so much family around!!! If you couldn't tell, we loved every minute of their visit and were sad to see everyone leave.
The biggest bummer of the week was my lack of picture taking; but I did end up with a few, mostly of our orange picking excursion...
One of the Disneyland highlights was watching my very brave Hannah cower under a picnic table as her cousin Caden battled Darth Vader in the Jedi Training Camp...
Bertags and Grandma- Thanks for making the trip and being willing to spend your vacation time with us!!


5 comments:
Oh Hannah. She is such a silly girl. Glad you guys had such a great time with your mom and sister.
I going to have to raise the bar... I have some tough competition to get visitors down south instead of California.
Poor Hannah! That would be a tramatic experience. ;) I'm glad she made it through. Glad you guys had such a fun time!
It's always good to have the fam. around! 2 of my sisters live far far away so we hardly ever get to see them. It makes me sad that the cousins don't get to hang out very much. :( Looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
FUN!! I hope Josh can do the Jedi training next time we go...he is always "training" at home anyway!
Post a Comment