At least she was happy. And I am up for a movie night whenever you are.
Oh, don't you love it?! That seems to be Tyler favorite time to be up, hungry, and happy too!
Good to know that I'm not the only one with messed up sleep patterns and up at 3:18
Hahah...I bet she is the happiest, smiling person in the middle of the night. :) That proves it. :) Is this when you ate your rolos? haha.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
At least she was happy. And I am up for a movie night whenever you are.
Oh, don't you love it?! That seems to be Tyler favorite time to be up, hungry, and happy too!
Good to know that I'm not the only one with messed up sleep patterns and up at 3:18
Hahah...I bet she is the happiest, smiling person in the middle of the night. :) That proves it. :) Is this when you ate your rolos? haha.
Post a Comment