Thursday, March 4, 2010

Nap-time Mischief

The other day I was GUSHING to a friend how AMAZING Paige is at going down for a nap. "I just put her in her bed" I raved "and BANG, the kid is asleep!" Perhaps my praise was a bit too unrestrained and a bit too premature. No lie, since those comments nap time has turned into a battle of wits, endurance, and sneaky shenanigans... the latest of which is caught on camera.

7 comments:

Our Little Family said...

lol- What is it about the second child that makes them seem so sweet and innocent until you look a little closer?

Morgan@LittleHouseofVeggies said...

I second that comment for my 2nd child. I have found marker on Brookies on many occasions! Paige does look extra sweet in the pictures sleeping though!

Elise said...

I've been there! And pen is hard to get off!

Jammin said...

You know, I never have trouble with nap time at my house!

Sandy said...

Heehee...she's a little artist, eh?

Andrea S. said...

I love paige. Maybe we should trade 2 year olds for a while???

Gavin and Natalie said...

That little stinker!