Paige has definitely arrived at the "I -Will-Do-Everything-Myself" stage of life. This is especially true with getting dressed. Any movement which could be viewed as "helping" is shut down pretty darn quick. You have got to love independence...
(Backwards shirt, inside out pants.... nothing but AWESOME!)
5 comments:
Between Paige and Hannah you've got quite the fashionista's on hand. Gotta love their independence!
haha...I bet that was pretty irritating at the time to have to redo, but looking at the picture, you just wanna squeeze her. :) Maybe Hannah will have to teach her all about layering. Miss you guys!
That's a nice outfit, Paige! My girls also enjoy making fashion statements. Piper has picked up on it already- yesterday she wore her swimsuit top, jeans and snow boots all day.
that is an amazing outfit - so cute!
I think you and I are living in a parallel universe!
Post a Comment