Gearing up for Valentine's Day our family has been writing love notes everyday to each other. At first, Nick and I were both a little unsure of how this activity would turn out, since Hannah and Paige both can't write, but it has turned out to be a wonderful experience. At dinner each night, we take our love notes out of our little mailbox and take turns reading them to each other. Hannah thinks of new things every night to "read" to us. Tonight her note to me said "Mommy is kind." How great is that!?!? Paige will give every person the note she wrote and say, "Love Mommy.... Love Daddy... Love Hannah...Love Audrey." It is just so dang cute!! I have loved the chance to think of something special each day to write to each member of my family and thank them for being so wonderful.


1 comment:
THat is such a cute idea April! I am going to have to copy you. You are such a cute Mom to your girls! And Im glad Audrey likes her bumbo. Ez hates it. He can actually get himself out (scary!)
Post a Comment