Dear Daddy,
Look at what good daughters we are! We ALL took naps this afternoon at the SAME time!!
Paige found the stickers and made a super-neat design on her shoe:
We protested getting our picture taken in the stroller when we went on a walk this afternoon:
But, nobody protested eating yummy Kiwi Frost with friends Shea and James:
Mom set up the tent and Hannah and Paige quickly moved in:
Audrey continued her run as the best baby ever:
Hope you had a fun day in D.C. Love and miss you!
Love- Hannah, Paige, and Audrey





4 comments:
Wow - all 3 asleep at the same time? I don't think I'd know what to do with myself...that barely happens at night around here :)
What a fun day! I can't believe that all 3 fell asleep at the same time. I hope you fell asleep too. I love that Hannah fell asleep with her Book of Mormon, I'm sure your R.S. manual wasn't too far away...
Keep up the good work supermom!
So fun! I really enjoyed our outing! We should do that more often:) Thanks again for not getting me in a picture!
Does Hannah still take naps regularly? If so, I am very jealous! River gave up napping LONG ago.
Your girls are so cute! How fun to have 3 girls to hang out with!!
Post a Comment