Sunday, November 1, 2009

Blessing Day

Today we blessed our sweet baby Audrey. I still cannot believe how lucky we are to have her a part of our family. We love you Audrey!!
A big thank-you to our friends Natalie and Gavin and Jake, Grace, Evie, and Chet who all came for the big day!!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

What a beautiful baby! And I'll forgive you for not inviting us...truthfully I just could have used an excuse to go to California... :) Love you guys!

Bertag Puppies said...

What a great picture- it so crazy to see you wearing such summer clothes n Nov.

Ginger said...

April, you have a beautiful family. I'm sure the blessing day was wonderful. Congrats to you and Nick---THREE Daughters!!! I hope it's okay if I place you on my blog list.

The Postl's said...

You guys are such an awesome family! Congrats baby Audrey! I'm sad we wern't at church that day:(

Kimberly Larson said...

It was a lovely blessing for a sweet baby!Your family is beautiful!

Andrea S. said...

The blessing was beautiful and I'm so glad that your friends were able to come share the day with you. Audrey looked beautiful in her dress.