What a little chunk! I can't believe she's at 14 pounds, she must be trying to play catch up with Moose. I have to agree on the cuteness factor-she is way too cute.
I miss you guys! I can't believe how big all your girls are getting. I wish we were closer so I wouldn't have been locked in the house all weekend. :) How did you do when Nick was gone?
Awww! They all look so cute! Love your Little Women! Tell them the OK Zents said hi and we miss them - my oldest asked when we could see our cousins like we did in San Diego again. :)
10 comments:
14 pounds?! Good work, Audrey!! Unmeasurable cuteness for sure.
2 more pounds and she will weigh the same as Aiden!
What a little chunk! I can't believe she's at 14 pounds, she must be trying to play catch up with Moose. I have to agree on the cuteness factor-she is way too cute.
I agree completely on her cuteness level!!!!
Yes, she is completely adorable! I do hear that 3 is the magic # for Disneyland...and it would be awesome to see you!!!
Is she really two months old already?! Wow! Time flies! She's adorable!
I think she is the sweetest baby in the world! Thanks for letting me hold her!:)
14! What a chunk. Good thing she's cute.
I miss you guys! I can't believe how big all your girls are getting. I wish we were closer so I wouldn't have been locked in the house all weekend. :) How did you do when Nick was gone?
Awww! They all look so cute! Love your Little Women! Tell them the OK Zents said hi and we miss them - my oldest asked when we could see our cousins like we did in San Diego again. :)
Post a Comment