Friday, May 1, 2009

Cheap Parents

Hannah's soccer team had team photos the other day- I could not believe how much they charged for a silly picture!!!  Much to Nick's horror I made him stand behind the photographer to get a team photo but without having to pay for it... how thrifty of me!!  For a quick soccer update- despite Hannah's total lack of interest for the majority of practice, she has done pretty darn good during her first couple games.  Last night she scored a goal without once touching the ball with her hands and was the only girl playing on either team- Nick was pretty jazzed about that.  Plus, now that Easter is long gone, she no longer yells "Go Resurrection!" in the team huddle.  We could not be prouder. 

GO REVOLUTION!!!
Just for good measure here a picture of Paige.  She wants to do everything Hannah does, bless her little heart.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

OH my goodness - "Go Resurrection" - CLASSIC!

wrightNOW said...

That is the funniest thing I have heard in a LONG time! What a great thing to write down! She is so cute!

Elise said...

That's great! I am all about taking your own pictures. Hannah is so funny!

Rebecca R. Farnsworth said...

I do the same thing with pictures!

BUT, the real question is this: Who buys her soccer cleats? Did the "issue" ever get resolved? :)