Sunday, May 10, 2009

Return to the Pool

This past week brought some-pretty-darn warm weather.  What else are Southern Cali girls to do but go swimming!!  Hannah has been asking to go swimming for the past three months so she was thrilled beyond belief (she told me, "Mom, I have been waiting my whole life to go swimming) and Paige thought it was great fun walking around and chasing balls in the water.
A few extra pictures just for fun.... 
Hannah got a "Fancy Nancy" book for Easter and LOVES it!!  Now when ever she puts on dress-up she calls it "getting fancy."  She loves it even more when Paige is willing to get fancy with her.
Last weekend we went to Beaumont to help our friends Grace, Jake, and Evie move to their new house (lucky ducks!)  We also had time to enjoy a picnic... one of my favorite things to do.
The other day Paige woke up for her nap and Hannah told me, "Mom, I'll go take care of her."  I went back to whatever I was doing and pretty soon heard the funniest sounds coming from the girl's room.  Hannah was thinking she was being so clever and Paige had the biggest look of bewilderment on her face:

No comments: