I am still trying hard to get use to celebrating every holiday with no family in sight!! Needless to say we really missed cousin Jenny's Easter Egg hunt this year and I still get a little sad to be so far away from any family. Regardless of my self-pity we had a very enjoyable Easter weekend.
Friday some moms in my church put on an egg hunt. This is the first year Hannah has really got the whole idea of an egg hunt- gather as much as you can and enjoy your conquests later (sadly most of Hannah's loot got put in the trash by her mean mom!!!) Paige found one egg, plopped herself down, and enjoyed the M&Ms like it was no body's business.
My favorite Easter tradition is dying eggs. Hannah (and I will admit Nick though he won't) really got into it this year and made some pretty creative creations.
Nick and I are not big Easter basket fans. The girls do get a few new books each year along with one special treat- Hannah got a fun little kit to make a necklace and Paige got some new bubbles.
And of course we attempted to get some pictures of the girls...
Happy Easter and (I hope for our poor snowed-in family in wyoming) Happy Spring!!!
4 comments:
They are getting so big!! Can't wait to see you guys.
Hey It's Amber
Fun Pictures- I love Hannah's sweater!!!!
Hannah,
If you ever came to uncle Ben's house, you would be able to eat all your candy :) I wouldn't be mean like your momy!
BEN
Hi! I saw your blog on Becca's! You all look so great and your girls are SOOOOOO cute!!!!! congrats on #3!!
Post a Comment