Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One Great Week

We don't mean to brag but our little Zent family has had one terrific week. 

First off, the results are in.  Baby number three is a .... girl!!!  Hurray!!!  I wanted to post a picture from the ultra sound but the tech had a hard time getting a good profile picture. (Why do kids never hold still when you want to take a picture?) 

Last Saturday Nick flew to Salt Lake to pick up our new car.  We are so excited to have Penelope join our family and look forward to many, many, many, many years together!
Hannah started soccer this week.  Just look at this fierce competitor.
Here is our girl in action. Go Hannah Go!!!

Paige was looking pretty cute watching practice.  
Hannah has learned to write her name!! (About now River is thinking, "What's the big deal about writing your name?  I penned a sonnet last night?")  She is still not completely independent, she needs a few verbal prompts to get the right amount of each letter but she is so excited to be writing!
Today we celebrated Nick's birthday.  The girls loved helping decorate wrapping paper and were very excited to give Daddy his presents.  Happy Birthday Nick!!!  We love you!!!


8 comments:

Our Little Family said...

another girl! I am so happy for you

sienna said...

Hooray for girls! That is so exciting. That's cool that Penelope happened to be a girl too. She is very pretty. I love the soccer pictures- it appears as though Paige will be joining in on the action soon!
Happy Birthday, Nick!
And April...you totally crack me up!

wrightNOW said...

April! I am so glad that you found our blog because I have been thinking about wanting to find you! How are you guys! Congratulations on number three! It is so fun to have those little angels in your home! Your girls are sooooo cute. Where do you live now? We are still in utah. Hope to see you soon!

Annie Hatch said...

Happy Birthday Nick!! Congrats on another lil' girl, that is so exciting!!! And, I am also happy for April getting a new car, pretty spiffy!

Jammin said...

Hey... wow, she looks like a natural.. pure tolman talent. She must get it from her stud uncle Ben. Hows the new car... hey, but the way, I have my announcement on my blog... check it out!

wyoming david's said...

Yeepee for girls!!! We are do excited for you guys!!
Love the new car too!!!
Best of luck to Hannah in soccer too.

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Congrats on another little Zent girl! That's so exciting. I had to laugh about your new car. Almost a year ago Ben flew back to SLC to drive home our newest car, which appears to be a gold version of ours. I love it and am so grateful to have it with another baby on the way.

Sandy said...

Yay for a great week! So excited about another girl - then I know Jordan with have a little friend! After renaming Josh and Brock "Mischief and Mayhem" this week, I realized how important a little GIRL cousin will be for her:)

Cool new car - love the name! We never named our mini-van - maybe that's why she's starting to act up now that she's middle aged?

I realized this week that Josh has like no academic skills. I gave him a big J to trace the other day and he was like, "What's that?". Whoops...so you've just motivated me to get on that one:)