Just a few pictures of our week here in very rainy California (yes, we are very spoiled with fantastic weather and anything to the contrary really throws us for a loop.)
My cute girls cuddling:
Hannah helping me decorate cookies:
Paige has come down with a yucky cold so her and I stayed home from church today. She got a kick out of getting into Hannah's stuff... her favorite were Hannah's sunglasses (which I'm pretty sure she stole from Shea so we will be bringing them back over Kim.)
Tonight when I was making dinner I looked over to see Hannah "working" on a sudoku puzzle. Her focus is just so commendable.
A big shout-out to my brother Zach!!! He had his senior recital yesterday and from all accounts it was amazing!!! I am so proud of you, so very sad we were not there, and cannot wait to hear the CD!!
1 comment:
Hannah does sudoku??? Wow! :)
Post a Comment