Our little family has had a fantastic kick-off to the holiday season!!! We spent Thanksgiving day in Las Vegas and flew out early Friday morning to Wyoming. YEA!!! Thanksgiving night we stayed at the Excalibur... Hannah LOVES hotels and was convinced this one was Cinderella's castle, which made it even more special. Plus, we enjoyed a Thanksgiving feast of Panda Express and Wendy's (all Hannah wanted was french fries and why not? It was Thanksgiving!)
The girls enjoying the princess bed:
Nick and Hannah tearing it up and the arcade (out favorite stop in Vegas):
The girls and I then enjoyed a whole week in Wyoming!!! It was WONDERFUL to see our families, enjoy wood-burning stoves, and have Grandmas around. However, the second we got home, Hannah ripped off her jeans, long-sleeve shirt, and socks to put on shorts, a tank top, and flip-flops.
All the Zent cousins:
The Tolman clan:
To top off the festivities, Nick and I went to his company Christmas Party last night. I had our sitter take a picture... Nick was so embarrassed!
6 comments:
You look so dressed up...that would never happen in Wyoming!!
We were so glad you guys got to come out for a few days. I wish we would of seen more of you.
It was great to see you guys!
Your picture with Nick is really cute! Too bad if Nick's embaressed...technically he had himself a "paid" photographer, haha:)
I totally miss you, April! It was fun to see the picture with your family- your little brothers are all grown up now, huh! Remember when we were in college and we would take trips to Wyoming to visit your fam? So fun! Say hi to them for me.
We drove by Nick's house on Thanksgiving morning...too bad we missed you, we would have loved to see you!!! You look so cute all dressed up!
I am glad that you up-dayed your blog!!!
It was great to see you- hope all is well-
Good Pictures sis :D, It was so good seeing you and your gals, and Nick of course. Can't wait for my visit to Cali!!!
Post a Comment