While the girls and I were partying it up in Wild-oming, Nick was working like a mad man on our house. I've been so excited to take some pictures, but it has taken a week worth of cleaning to get the house to a "picture-taking" point.
First up, is the back bedroom, which I had mostly completed when we left...I really love how it is turing out.
Next, is the laundry room. Nick installed the tile, new appliances, and cabinets...LOVE the cabinet color!!!
I didn't have any before pictures of the laundry room but here is a before picture of the kitchen and one looking from the entry way into the family room.
Here is how things are looking today...mostly done except for the counter tops (coming tomorrow...keep your fingers crossed!!!) and a few minor adjustments. Nick, again, installed tile, new appliances (except a dishwasher which we are now looking for), and cabinets. Everything turned out AMAZING!!!!












4 comments:
Wow! Your house looks amazing. It is so fun to see all that you guys are doing. You guys are amazing and the hard work looks like it is paying off.
Wow! Such a difference! Please tell me you want to come be my home decorator...seriously...
It looks so beautiful! I bet you are so excited. I am glad that you had a great time in wyoming and that you got to come home to this.
I've said it before, but I'll say it again. It is looking so awesome. You have made some really fun improvements. The kitchen and laundry room turned our perfectly.
Post a Comment